Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where I work

OK I've been trying to post this for days, but keep having trouble with the pics. So here it is sans photos and I'll try to add pics separately



I've been working a lot to get ready for this holiday art/craft show I'm doing in a few weeks. I've been making a bunch or ornaments and decorating mirrors. Which is fun, but I miss making different, odd stuff. When this show is over I want to spend the winter experimenting with new techniques and assemblages.

Here are some photos of my work area. I work in a windowless basement when I can stand it. Often though, I bring stuff up and take up the dining table. I hate working downstairs on nice sunny days! Though late at night it is perfect.
I try to be fairly organized and neat, but it's not me. I need to make a bit of a mess.

No comments: