Saturday, December 16, 2006

10 days til Xmas Day!!!


I do love Christmas! I'm sentimental this time of year. I love the old songs and Xmas movies, baking cookies and getting a tree. All of which we seem to be doing late this year! I finally got up the decorations and the tree is done. The kids had their Christmas program at school, very cute. I have most of my groceries for a whirlwind baking session and I am almost done with the Xmas cards.
I know it is a bit late to send out cards, but I'm doing it anyway. I made the cards this year in a series. All have a simple penguin and hat, though the backgrounds and hat colors vary.
We have no snow here and it really bugs me! I need snow at Xmas. Without it, it's not the same. WE have family from out of state visiting and I just want everything to be just right. Snow is part of that. Please SNOW!!!! Even just a bit. Now I say this...we'll get a blizzard and our family will be stuck in some airport!!!!! Good thoughts...just 3 or 4 inches. I'm optimistic, I even bought an extra sled for my nephew to use. SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!
I haven't been working on anything new in weeks. I'm taking a break til after the holidays. I'm letting ideas simmer for a while.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: