Monday, August 31, 2009

My Birthday

Isn't this the cutest cake? Saturday while Mike was at an auction, the kids made me stay in my studio while they baked me a cake. I love the way they decorated it with Playmobil guinea pigs eating out the words "Happy Birthday Mom". I was yummy too!
So yesterday was a good day. It had to be the coldest birthday I've had...only about 65 degrees. But it was a beautiful day to be out. At Henry Vilas Zoo my favs are the capybaras and the prairie dogs. so cute!

Then we had lunch and did some shopping. I found a novel I've been wanting. Unfortunately I couldn't wait and I stayed up most of the night reading the book! So I'm moving a bit slow today *Yawn*

Gotta get moving. Today is the last day of summer vacation for Emma and Ethan. School starts tomorrow and we still need to get a few things.
remember ......

No comments: