Wednesday, January 16, 2008

4x10inch collage on a split open recycled bubble envelope


5x7inch collage on recycled manila envelope


5x7inch collage on recycled bubble envelope


I'm sick, I feel horrible! Hopefully it doesn't last too long because on Sat and Sun I'll be in Wisconsin Dells for the Flake out Festival. Arts and crafts, sledding, food, ice sculptures, the works. If you stop by my booth, I promise not to cough on you *grins*

I'm so out of it I just realized I put 2007 for the watermark on the top two collages! Back to sleep. I think...the kids are also home sick.

1 comment:

Kim Rae Nugent said...

Hi,
I thought that I would try blog hopping the sites linked on my retreat site. I love your collages and photography. Thank you for sharing. I have been feeding some crows. I will have to try the binocular method to photograph them.
Warm regards,
Kim