Friday, July 11, 2008

South Shore Frolics

Well this weekend I'm off to the MIlwaukee area again! This Sunday I'll be in Bay View at South Shore park for what is supposed to be a beautiful weekend.
If you are in the area, stop by and say "Hi!"

I have to admit I have nothing new made to show you other than this doll I made for a Swap-bot swap. I had a lot of fun with this little thing. What fun. I really like to hand sew and these use up those little scraps of this and that. I got a few books from the library on embroidery so I can make better faces. I'm learningI finished one more and have three others in the works. I haven't photographed the other one yet. It's done, but not... I needs something else. I still haven't figured out what.

I've been working on a brilliant idea I got about 11pm the other night. of course, I couldn't sleep. I was up until 2 am working out some things. My idea is good (great even, if I do say so myself) but I need more practice. I'l unveil it when I'm ready ;-)






No comments: