Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Handmade Christmas Recap 1

Every year each of us in the household make a gift for each other. It doesn't need to be fancy or complicated, just a thoughtful gesture. As an example, Emma make her dad chocolate chip cookies. Ethan made a sign for his dad to put in the garage. I'll post later what I made but for now here is what my family made for me.


Ethan made me a Bat House with a cool wood burned bat design to hang outside in the spring


Emma made me a walnut Squirrel shaped Oven Rack Puller
(which is currently running across the kitchen chalkboard avoiding the monster! Run Squirrel!)


Mike made me a floor lamp to put next to my favorite chair.

Years ago I bought the cool wood surveyors tripod really cheap. It sat in the basement, waiting to be used. He turned it into an awesome floor lamp! I love all of my gifts!


No comments: