Tuesday, May 01, 2007

St Paul Craftstravaganza

Look at it! My bracelet was on the cover of the Minneapolis Star Tribune! Very exciting.
I had a lot of fun on Saturday. Though I was too busy to shop myself. People never seemed to stop coming. I met a group of great ladies that have their own altered art gatherings. I wish I lived nearby. I got to chat with two women I took a class with last August. I went through ALL my business cards! So many very kind and enthusiastic people
A few shop owners showed interest in carrying my artwork. Before I left the area, I did leave quite a few things at "I Like You" in Minneapolis. A great shop!
Now back to work on my next sale.

I love my charm bracelets, but they aren't for everyone. I'm going to start on some lovely charm necklaces. Not as many charms, but hung from hand dyed silk ribbon.

***more exciting news to come...***

No comments: