Monday, May 28, 2007

My booth--not my truck!





Well I'm back from the Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair. I'm glad I went. It wasn't as busy as I'd have liked, but I see the potential. I met many very nice people, both artists and shoppers. The woman next to me was there with her niece. Two very fun gals!
I need to keep in touch.


The weather was colder than I thought it would be, so I was a bit chilly. It was pretty windy too. One of the organizers came around with extra jackets she brought from home. They really want to take care of us artists!

I'm looking forward to going back next year.

I have to get back to work! I will list a few charms Tues on Etsy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It was nice to meet you Xanthe. I love my nest painting! It works really well with a collage I did of my daughter as a sunflower.