Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My new Crusade

I took this photo last year---One of my all time Fav's
This year the robin nest was raided and no eggs survived. I never got a chance to take a picture.


Not that I don't have enough to do already, but .... I decided to join Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press Street Team Crusade #9. "What's That Smell?" How do I express/ create a summer scent bank? A challenge! My first summer scent would have to be fiberglass. I know sounds odd, but my youngest broke his arm last weds. His cast is fiberglass and I can smell it whenever I cuddle him. How to visually express the smell of fiberglass. That's just the start.
Friday morning we're leaving for a vacation in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina! I love it there...what wonderful scents will I encounter?


No comments: