Friday, August 31, 2007

Make Some Noise! GPP Crusade #11

Finally I am getting to Michelle Ward's Crusade 11- Make Some Noise!

Back to School time got me thinking of the old Bare Naked Ladies song "Grade Nine" It makes me LOL. I found this photo montage someone put on You Tube for it.

I love music, but I don't own too many CDs. I prefer to hear a mix of artist and styles. Unfortunately I don't like any local radio stations. I listen to internet radio a lot, mostly retro 80's or alternative. But I can listen to almost anything from classical, punk, ska, alternative, more folksy stuff, classic rock, 50's doowap, old crooners and ballads, and even some showtunes. I could probably think of more if I had time!

Pandora.com is pretty good at picking out music for me and now I'm just tweaking my stations. I just like way too many different types of music. And I have to be in the right mood for each type! I'm really not a difficult person *grins*

If I had to pick my all time favorite band it would be the Police or classic Billy Joel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xanthe - glad you got in under the wire! thanks for joining in the crusade with your bnl link!