Sunday, October 28, 2007

stuff

I've been busy...and my blog hasn't been a priority. Last week has had many ups and downs. My grandmother came to visit and we made plastic "fabric". She used it for a fab clutch purse. Check out the tutorial here. Very fun! Boy if she lived closer, we would get in tons of crafty trouble!

My hubby and I had our 15 yr wedding anniversary. We had a nice dinner at home. Sirloins, baked potato, cloverleaf rolls (homemade), salad, and turtle brownies. Yummy! The kids helped set the table up nice. They were on their best behavior. Nice evening, better than eating out.

Lastly..............
My poor, poor Bluto, my little guy, my shih tzu is 12 and not in good shape. He has had many health problems. He only has days left, I know it. I try not to think about it, but instead...that is all I can think about!!!!










No comments: