Monday, August 11, 2008

Baraboo Summer Arts Classic

Look at all of these trees! 
What a nice area around the Sauk County Courthouse. 
The ground was a bit dusty, not enough rain recently.


This was the kids craft area right behind my booth. 
I loved listening to the little excited voices working on their art!


I'm a couple days late, but last Saturday I was in Baraboo, WI. I have never set up at or shopped at the Summer Arts Classic so I didn't know what to expect. Wow, what a nicely put together art fair! The organizers and volunteers were the best. The day was perfect, people were really nice, but sales were slow. I guess this will not be a record breaking year *sigh*

I just don't think people have as much extra income to spend on art....I sure as heck know I don't! Either way I was glad I went and I will apply again next year. My next art fair is in Iowa for Artapalooza on Saturday September 13th in Cedar Falls. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Xanthe,
You and your booth look super!!! I wish I could have assisted with you! I wear your pendants weekly!
Julie